N600M Student Microscope
N600M Student Microscope is one of our new model microscopes for 2018.
The LED two light source microscope allows the user to magnify both prepared slides and solid objects! View slides, coins, plants, flowers, stamps, insects, and more!
You would need two instruments to view what this one does, a biological compound microscope to look at specimens on a slide (light shines up from under the slide and through the slide) and a stereo or dissecting microscope to view solid objects at lower powered magnification (light shines down onto the specimen to be observed). The all new N600M with dual LED lighting allows for both types of applications! Cordless battery power makes it possible for field study.
- Viewing Head: Monocular Head, Inclined at 45º
- Eyepiece: WF10X/16 & WF25X
- Objectives: Achromatic Objective 4X, 10x & 40x
- Condenser: NA0.65 with Disc Diaphragm
- Nosepiece: Triple Nosepiece
- Stage: Plain Stage with Slide Clips 95×95mm
- llumination: Up and down LED illumination
- Focusing System: Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.