Nikon Eclipse E200 Microscope for Asbestos Fibre Counting
Phase Contrast Microscope includes Phase Contrast Slider Kit and Walton & Beckett graticule, centering phase telescope with builtin LED Illumination. Suitable for asbestos fibre counting applications.
Asbestos Fibre Counting Phase Contrast Microscopy
Phase contrast microscopy is the method that is primarily used for estimating asbestos concentrations of airborne fibres. This method is quick and can be performed on-site for a rapid determination of concentrations of asbestos fibres in the air. Phase contrast microscopy does not positively differentiate between asbestos and other fibres.
Required Microscope Equipment
Phase contrast microscope with 10X and 40X Phase objectives, GIF (Green Interference Filter), Walton & Beckett reticle Eyepiece Micrometer Type G22/27mm (YKS27) Walton and Beckett G22 Eyepiece Reticle 3:1 ratio (27mm Diameter)
S84 HSE/NPL Band 5 Test Slide is NOT included with this microscope, you may purchase this separately if required more info….
Nikon Eclipse E-200 LED Custom Configuration includes:
- Nikon Eclipse E-200 LED Main Body
- Choice of either Binocular or Trinocular head configuration
- CFI Achromat Phase Objective Ph1 DL 10x N.A 0.25. W.D. 7.0
- CFI Achromat Phase Objective Ph2 DL 40x N.A 0.65. W.D. 0.65
- Pair CFI E 10X Eyepieces (FOV 20mm)
- E200 Phase Contrast Condenser
- S-PH1 Slider for Phase 10x & 40x
- C-CT Centering Telescope with UW Adaptor
- Filter 45mm GIF (Green Interface)
- Walton & Beckett reticle Eyepiece Micrometer Type G22/27mm (YKS27)
- S84 HSE/NPL Band 5 Test Slide is NOT included with this microscope, you may purchase this separately.
- C-Mount TV Adaptor A (Not included)
Y-T TV Tube (Not included)
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.