AJC-160A Metallurgical Microscope
AJC-160A Series Metallurgical Microscope for Industrial Inspection
Designed with the industrial materials inspector in mind, instruments in the versatile AJF-160A series are also a popular choice for electronics, chemical and biological use, both in industry and the classroom.
- High-resolution optical system features infinite plan achromatic objectives
- Long working distance – up to 3.7mm with 40X objective
- Infinity plan achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 20x & 40x standard lenses, 50x & 100x DRY available as optional purchase
- Brightness-adjustable Kohler halogen illumination
- Illumination options include incident, transmitted, polarization and more
- Extra-large viewing stage
- Smooth, rapid stage adjustment and extended range of motion
- Ergonomic design and control placement optimizes ease and comfort of use
- Precision camera and measurement options available
- Seidentopf trinocular viewing head
- Extra-wide-field 10X – 22 eyepieces
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.