ANIB-100F Inverted Fluorescent Biological Microscope
The ANIB-100F inverted fluorescent biological microscope features the inverted configuration and fluorescent illumination system required in certain immunological and other health and bio-science applications.
- Infinite plan optical system and achromatic objectives provide superb resolution
- Optional X-Y-adjustable stage
- Available selection of stage inserts and specimen holders for special viewing requirements
- 100W high-voltage spherical mercury lamp and advanced lamp housing
- UV protective barrier
- Selection of optional digital cameras and imaging software for convenient viewing and image analysis
- Trinocular viewing head
- High-point, extra-wide-field eyepiece EW10×/ 20
- Available options allow you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements before you buy
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.