N180MT Phase Contrast Microscope
Including Infinity Plan Turret Phase Contrast Kit
- A complete turret phase contrast kit for infinity compound microscopes
- Phase contrast turret iris diaphragm condenser
- Centering Telescope lens to fit 23mm internal dismeter eyetubes
- Four phase contrast infinity Plan objectives, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x OIL
- Mounting size of condenser: 37mm in diameter
Turret Phase Contrast Kit comprising of:
- Phase Condenser with 4 position phase rings, 10X, 20X, 40X & 100X oil Infinity Plan Achromatic Phase Objectives.
- Suitable for microscopes with a condenser holder internal diameter of 37mm.
- The condenser of this kit replaces the standard condenser on your microscope and the phase objectives should be used with the appropriate phase ring.
- Once the condenser is properly aligned using the centering telescope (mounted as a temporary eyepiece), this kit will provide you with a phase contrast image of your specimens.
- Phase Contrast type: turret.
- Infinity Objectives: PH10x/0.25, PH20x/0.40, PH40x/0.6, PH100x/1.25 OIL
- Condenser: NA 1.25. Mounting Size: 37mm (in diameter).
- Centering Telescope Lens: To fit 23mm eyetubes.
- Convenient and Comfortable Observing with High Point and Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 20
- Sharp and Bright Image with Semi-plan Objectives
- Replacement of bulbs become easier and more secure, just take away the Collector without overturn the microscope
- 30° Trinocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of High Point and Wide Field Eyepiece EW10×/ 20, interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Infinity Plan Phase Objective PH10×, PH20×, PH40×, PH100×
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Focusing stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- Double Layers Mechanical Stage 140×140mm/ 75×50mm
- NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with lris Diaphragm and Filter
- Blue & Green Filters included
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- LED-LUX Illumination System
- Dust cover
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.