N8000T Laboratory Microscope
N8000T Laboratory Biological Microscope
Premium Grade Trinocular Biological Microscope
The N8000T stands at the top of our range of biological microscopes. First and foremost, the infinity-corrected optical system and infinite plan achromatic objective lenses provide the ultimate in image clarity and resolution – complemented by pupil- and diopter-adjustable, extra-wide-field eyepieces. The LED-LUX lighting system offers even, colour-precise, non-flickering illumination and ultra-long lamp life, without excessive heat build-up. Operator-friendly design and ergonomics mean smooth, comfortable, distraction-free use. An extra-large, dual-level viewing stage is standard, with an optional temperature control stage available for viewing temperature-sensitive living specimens. In addition to its many standard features and accessories, we also offer our widest selection of optional equipment and upgrades for the N8000T – including turret phase contrast kit, dark field illumination (dry or oil), an epi-fluorescent attachment and a host of other options for customised lighting, optics, imaging, and mechanical adjustment. When only the finest instrument will serve, the N8000T is our recommended choice.
Standard Features Include:
- Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x & 100x OIL
- 360 Degrees Rotatable Siendentopf Trinocular head with interpupillary distance adjustment range of 48-75mm, comfortable operation head inclined at 30 degrees
- 10x Wide-Field Eyepieces EW10x/22 with diopter adjustment
- Backward quintuple nosepiece
- Fine & Coarse adjustment
- Large XY Moveable Stage 230mm x 150mm
- Aspherical condenser and Kohler Illumination
- External Illumination 3W LED brightness adjustable.
- Swing-out / Sliding-in centerable condenser, optional phase contrast and darkfield centering condensers available
Shipping and Handling:
All products purchased from Aunet.com.au will be despatched either same day or next day of your order being received. Delivery within Australia can be expected within 7 working days.